Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Since last Monday I have worked 50 hours (pretty normal when the O’s are in town).
I have also done the following:
● Saw Monday Night Raw live
● Saw the play Once at Hippodrome
● Saw Billy Currington at Powerplant
● Pulled the trigger of my friends custom built AR
● Sat outside til 3am when I knew I should be sleeping
● Enjoyed beers at Racers on a cool fall-ish day while watching Alabama dominate
● Saw the Blue Angels fly
● Star-Spangled 200
● Saw some Navy guys parachute onto the field at Camden Yards
● Said peace to the (not my) Captain from one of the best suites in the best ballpark in baseball
● Watched a glorious Orioles walk-off
And this week I get to work another 50ish hours, but I also get to see 3 O’s games, hang out with one of my best friends that I haven’t seen since July and take him to the game on Wednesday where hopefully we will become AL East Champs for the first time in 17 fucking years.
I mean come on
the whole movie is gold
It’s just one pun after another
The movie is completely random and it’s amazing
someone find the shit hitting the fan gif.
"PUTANA DA SEATBELTZ"
48,008 notes (via harmcityherald & bates--motel)
21,985 notes (via deepseatreasure & tblaberge)
36 notes (via chalie22 & mvtthewkyle)
when ur friend got big gossip and u gotta prepare yourself
60,435 notes (via so-boujie & brucetimms)
Page 1 of 1639